Pat Harrison Waterway District Reservation, Payment and Refund Policies for Cabins, Bungalows, Camphouses, Shelters, and Motel
- All cabin, motel, & shelter reservations must be made by people 21 years or older and must be present during cabin, motel, & shelter occupation.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED!
|Number of Nights||Time in Advance||Payment Due from Date Reservation is Made||Payment Method|
|2, 3, 4 Nights (Minimum)||Up to 3 Months (90 Days)||Full payment within 14 Days||Personal Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover|
|5 or More Nights||Up to One (1) Year to Date||Three (3) Nights deposit plus confirmation fee within 14 days. Remaining Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.||See above.|
- Any reservation booked within 30 days of arrival must be paid in full with Cash, Money Order or Credit Card Only! No Checks will be accepted.
- 2 Night Minimum required for making a reservation --- 3 Night Minimum required for all Major Holidays.
- Picnic Shelters, Lodge Halls, and Pavilions can be reserved for one (1) day, up to one (1) year in advance, with Full Payment due within 14 days of booking reservation.
- Reinstatement Fee - $10.00 per reservation. If reservation involves multiple cabins, the $10.00 reinstatement fee will apply to each cabin reserved. Reinstatement fees apply to reservations cancelled for nonpayment.
- There will be a $25 fee for moving or changing dates of cabin reservations.
- The maximum occupancy for A Frame and Millennium cabins is 10 people, inside or outside the cabin.
- The maximum occupancy for Bungalows is 4 people.
- If Reservations are cancelled 48 hours or less, prior to check in:
Loss of 1st Night and Rain Check for remaining balance.
- If Reservations are cancelled 48 hours or more, prior to check in:
One night rain check and remaining night's cash refund
- The Pat Harrison Waterway District shall not be responsible for refunds or rain check requests due to Acts of God and for other circumstances outside the control and/or jurisdiction of the District.
- Refund or rain check request will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued where there is a reduction of nights in violation of the reservation policy.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued due to the eviction of occupants for violation of park rules and regulations.
- Rain checks are non-refundable and expire one (1) year to date following date of issuance.
- Request forms for refunds or rain checks due to early departure should be acquired and will be processed at park office.
- All refund or rain checks issued shall follow each customer's written request.
Go to top
Print This Page